Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

KNOWING YOUR SELF-WORTH

By 19:13:00


I've been struggling with this little thing: Why is it that I've met so many women around facing depression at such a young age and getting into abusive relationships as a consequence of that?

As a Christian, I believe that I serve a God who loves me and I understand love like this all changing power that influences me to move forward. I also believe that the wrong sense of self is put into our heads through heartache and bad situations from the past. That stops us from moving forward and that's the start of everything.

What I believe will help you see yourself as the amazing being that you are, is to make sure you get the right thoughts into your head and that's why I decided to create these screensavers for you to download into your phone so that you'll see it every day and at some point it can help you to believe in yourself again. This is actually an idea of a friend of mine that's been in the position before where she wrote notes around the house to help her to believe in her self-worth and guess what, it really helped!

This is my gift for you or for anyone you know who could use some motivation. You can save the images yourself and you can share it with anyone you think could be helped/motivated/pushed by this. Let's make the world around us even brighter.


You Might Also Like

1 comentários