Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

3 NAIL POLISH SHADES YOU NEED IN YOUR COLLECTION

By 17:03:00 ,


Being always on the hunt for the effortlessly chic look, like the French - this deserves a blog post of its own -, I like to find the products that will give me the look without spending that much time. See, I prefer to use higher quality products and have less of them but be sure I just need to worry about it once.
In Brazil, where I come from, women will go to the nail and hair salon every week. My mom had a set day and time on Friday mornings. Living in Europe it would cost me a lot of money to have a manicure every week so I do it myself and that's when I need the quality. 

I've had the opportunity to know and try Dior polishes years ago and have to say that for me they are the absolute best. The colours have great coverage and the shape of the brushes is very handy to apply the polish easily. Dior will always come out with new shades within new collections, but I'm talking investment and for that reason, I choose to stick to classics like nudes and reds. Really, it's all I have.

The nude - After the challenge to find your perfect nude, Dior made me happy with this shade. Greige is a not too warm, not too cool beige/grey colour. It's perfect for the whole year and the best part: Chips camouflage into your skin tone so you can go a little bit longer without having to repaint the nails.

The red - It's a classic and I think everyone should have one red to call your own. I chose this one because I think it suits my skin tone better. Not to loud but still red. I think I could go bolder though...

The berries shade -  That's the thing with me and the shades, this is probably the most fun I will get out of a polish. No yellows and greens for me. A pinky red shade like this is what I love to make sure I get some fun into the collection.

There you have it, I must have 3. Going into a minimalist adventure like I am? Then start by throwing/ giving away the rest and keeping only the polishes you love and use all the time.

SHOP THE POST:



You Might Also Like

2 comentários

  1. Ooh, I have actually never tried Dior's nail polish, but I love this berry shade on you! Like you, I prefer to stick to either a pale blush nude (in summer or when I'm short on time as it's more foolproof than a darker shade) or deep berry shades for winter. Sometimes I'll play with a bright, pastel, or glittery metallic (the latter mostly just in December), but I agree it's better to have just a few great shades than lots you never really wear.

    Briony xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi :D Well I have got a couple bright shades in the past but it's always something I'll wear only once or twice so that's why I stick to my classics.

      Thank you for passing by xx

      Delete