Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

RECOVER YOUR SKIN WITH KIEHL'S MIDNIGHT RECOVERY CONCENTRATE

By 15:01:00


Every now and again there'll be a new launch for a skincare product that promises everything and more often than not they'll be included in the evening routine. There had to be a reason to call it beauty sleep. When searching for an evening serum that would restore my eczema-prone skin, I came across the Midnight Recovery Concentrate from Kiehl's and I was hooked.

To fill you in my skin situation, my skin is normal to dry with the occasional eczema dry patch. Well, it may sound worse than what it really is but the difficult part is to find products that will improve the condition and hydration of my skin without aggravating eczema.

The Midnight Recovery Concentrate is a thin almost dry oil texture that I use as a serum under my night moisturizer. It's a 30ml bottle with a dropper which is perfect for not using too much in one go. You only need 3 drops each time which makes for an almost once a year purchase. Believe me, I know. It's also 98% natural and my skin really likes that!

I bought my first bottle on vacation in Belgium and from then I started using it every night. Especially when my skin is aggravated this product is my call for help. Just a little in the evening and you'll wake up with calmer, brighter skin. Love this stuff!

Kiehl's counters and store are easy to find all around the country!

SHOP THE POST!!!



You Might Also Like

0 comentários