Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

ORGANIC SKINCARE ON A BUDGET - DR ORGANIC

By 19:00:00

 

Having sensitive skin can be not only a problem but definetly a big limitation as a beauty blogger wanting to try different products with every launch. Knowing that's not a possibility for me, I have to stick to what I know works for my skin.

After a bit of trial and error, I noticed that products with to much active ingredients and a strong artificial scentwill make my skin react. It's a fact. With this important peace of information on hand, I understood I can actually experiment and brouwse about as long as I keep it natural. Can I even say organic?


 

Dr Organic is a brand I've used before, but I've never ventured into their face products line. Now in search of something new that would not only calming but genuinely effective and not to expensive, I remembered the brand from a while ago and headed to my closest Holland & Barret (used to be De Tuinen) store.

I needed a serum in oil and a simple day cream as my skin tends to react to more complicated products. I choose the Rose Otto Facial Serum and the Organic Morrocan Argan Oil to take home with me and try. The oil I started using right away as I was out of any other facial oils os serums and my skin was feeling reather dry. This Rose Otto oil not only smels amazing but it's actually a mix of a lot of different oils to restore and hydrate the skin. It's really calming as well and I surely needed that!

When searching for a day cream I try to find something full yet not too heavy and the Argain Oil cream is just that. It's an intensive nutritious cream that's quick in absorbing into the skin. I've been using it day and night and my skin is loving it.

With high quality, I was surprised the Dr Organic products aren't the most expensive. The Rose Otto Facial Oil retails for €18,99 euros and the Morrocan Argan Oil day cream for €14,99 euros. They're often on sale and can be ordered online on Holland&Barret. You're welcome.




You Might Also Like

0 comentários