Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

BUDGET ALLERT: STRAPPY FLATS

By 15:10:00



There's one designer item I've been crazy about for a couple years: the strappy flats. I love my classics and prefer to invest in those with a little twist. First time I saw something like this was the Valentino Rockstuds and I don't know about you, but I hold a normal job with normal income which makes it nearly impossible for me to spend so much money on a pair of shoes. That's why I searched high and low for some kind of substitute and this is what I found.

 
I love my Sacha flats and it's surely my most used shoe from the latest months. Living in The Netherlands you can't really rely on the weather. The Summer can be quite warm but prone to showers any given time of the day as I'm not longing for a wet feet, the strappy flats make for a perfect accessory.

This kind of shoe first caught my eye with the Valentino and Acquazura models, but I managed to find some great alternatives. I got myself the Sacha ones, but I gethered some alternatives for you down bellow!

SHOP TE POST:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários