Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

MY BIRTHDAY WISHLIST

By 13:54:00 ,


A prepared woman makes lists, right?... hihi On the 18th of october is my birthday! I can't bealieve I'm turning 34 already!!! To be honnest my life looks a little different than what I expected it to be at almost 35 and believe me, I still haven't figured out the rest of my life yet. What I really found out is that I don't need to. I can just understand stuff as I go and be ok with it.

With time I learned to give more value to people and experiences than things and that's why I never celebrate my birthday with a traditional party anymore. I prefer to have some drinks with good friends and do something nice with the husband. Have been doing it for years and don't see any change coming to this tradition of my own any time soon.

Click the images to shop my wishlist!

You Might Also Like

0 comentários