Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

KEEPING THE WORKOUT ROUTINE

By 20:00:00


 Since our trip to France in may, where I learnt a lot about the French lifestyle, I have been having a great difficulty to go back to my usual workout routine of 3 times a week. This is connected to the fact that I love to move and love classes but I actually don't really like the gym or fitness routines.

After a period of being in the greatest search for my own self I've ever been on, I learned that I actually really enjoy a more quiet space and fewer people around me. When it comes to sports, I would always go to the boot camp, cycling and steps classes but now I wanted to try something different.

Working out at my local Basic Fit gym, they don't offer many live classes but I was just very curious to try Pilates. Again. Yes, I've tried it once before maybe 6 to 7 years ago and really didn't like it. It was to slow and I needed something to pump me up. This is how I found a new love called Pilates.

Most of you heard of pilates before and even I have gone once before and just didn't like it. But now, as I am in such another place in my life, I found so much peace during and after the class. I always thought this kind of lessons were for weak people - sorry but it's just the truth. Believe me, I was so sore after the first class it took me 3 days to fully recover.

I now alternate Pilates with a cardio - HIIT program put together by my beloved PT. Whatever workout you choose, make sure you love it and you're consistent. Sometimes new workout gear can help ;).

SHOP THE POST:


You Might Also Like

0 comentários