Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

OH HOW I LOVE A FACE MASK

By 19:59:00



Whenever I speak to my friends about skincare and pampering I'm by far the one that knows and owns - sorry, can't be helped - the largest amount of products. Especially face masks.

Face masks are my cosmetic of choice when I want to try something from a brand I don't know that well and I almost never use only one mask at a time. Before making my choice, I take a good look in the mirror and check what my skin needs at that moment. More hydration? Some glow? Uh, large pores, anyone?!

After cleasing my skin I like to start with a scrub, than a proper mask, than some kind of hydrating mask. Mind you, I almost never pamper midday. I prefer to do it in the evening as my skin will have time during the night to soak in al the goodness from the pampering routine.

A couple of my favourites include:

Payot Scrub Gelée Gommante Douceur - Haven't used anything from this brand before but knew it from the time I lived in Brasil. After a trip to France and the fact I saw Payot products everywhere I decided to try it. It's one of the mildest and morst effective scrubs I have ever tried. It's build with very fine grains and makes my skin amazingly soft.

Caudalie Instant Detox Mask - There's always a detox juice, meal, diet or anything like that going around. Therefore I didn't really know what to expect from this mask. But what did really happend after using it? Poreless skin, that's it. It's a clay mask after all so I could come to this conclusion on my own have but the greatest difference is that this mask doesn't really hardens and so it doesn't dry out my already sensitive skin.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask - Hydration with a mango scent? Yes, I'm sold! Some products promisse it, others deliver it. I use to have this other mask to pump up hydration on my skin  but even though that was the most amazing mask, it costs around the mark of 100 euros! The drink up mask is actually a very potent moisturiser that I always apply as the last step of my pampering routine.

In need of some more inspo for a sunday evening facial? I gathered some more of my favourite masks here:




You Might Also Like

0 comentários