Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

LET'S TALK ABOUT DATE NIGHT

By 21:02:00


Being married for 13 years (!!!!! I know!!!!) I have to confess that often we forget we are a couple. Always together en holding hands, yes, but sometimes that's just the normal thing we always do.

One of my goals for this year was to plan a date night every month with something fun to do. Great idea, right?! However, just as it would be with many other great ideas, you start with a lot of enthousiasm and then life gets in the way.

Summer, for example, is a great time of year for fun dates but it's a time when we tend to do more things with larger groups. Bbq's, game nights, park chilling and all of that good stuff. As the weather gets a bit colder again (YES!) and we start to approach the end of 2019 - Yes, I'm dramatic like that...-  it's time to regroup and look back to those plans and just make them happen.


Preparing for a date night is already half the fun! At least I love it. My rituals will consist of:

Face masks - Looove a face mask! Could use them every day and this is my go to face mask at the moment. I like to invest more in face masks over everyday products. Masks are the best boosters and will prep your skin just right for tonight.

Manicure - I know many people that never use polish but I think it finishes off the look. I have learnt to do my own nails at an early age and I'm glad I can look taken care of even when I have no time to go to the salon. Essie is my favourite brand and this shade is my fall shade of choice!

Body care - It's date night people and I don't have to tell you where this can go (inserts naughty face emoji). This body scrub is just my favourite and I have repurchased it so many times I can't even count.  After a scrub your body with absorbing hydration much better so I save my best body creams for this. Body creams are not the everyday product for me but more of a special occasion thing.

Make sure to be creative with the dates also. Movies and dinner are always great but what about lunch? And high tea? The aquarium or a concert. A musical!!! We love musicals!

SHOP THE POST:


You Might Also Like

0 comentários