Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

CHOCOLATE + NUTS RECIPE - Thank you Nigella

By 13:37:00


A couple Christimasses ago, I got a Nigella Lawsson book from my husband. I always loved
her show and for years have wanted to own one of her books. To have her recipes at the reach of my hand was such a big thing for me! Now that I do, I love it when the weather gets more crispy and cold... it's the perfect chance to experiment with food!


She calls it the Sweet and Salty Crunchy Nut Bars:

Ingredients

200g bittersweet chocolate
100g milk chocolate (I just used 300g milk chocolate)
125g unsalted butter
3 tablespoons golden syrup (I used honey)
250g salted peanuts
150g honeycomb candy ( any crunchy small nutty thing you can find, )

Special equipment: 25cm diameter springform pan or 1 rectangular aluminum foil pan approx. 

And it's this simple! Directions:

Melt the chocolate with the honey and the butter. 

Mix the peanuts and the honeycom candy with the chocolate mixture than pour it into the springform.
Wait for about 4 hours for it to harden. Cut it in piaces and enjoy!!!!


You Might Also Like

0 comentários