Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

A HIGH-END MASK FOR A HIGHSTREET PRICE - AUSSIE 3 MINUTES MICACLE

By 15:47:00


It's been a while since I've tryed any other hair treatment than my beloved Macadamia hair mask. Since the most salon like hair masks are quite an expensive purchase, I decided to discover what de buzz on the Aussie 3 minute miracle was about as everyone's been comparing this mask to the best high end ones. At a price point of about €7,95 I needed to try and I can't even tell you how happy I am that I did.

At the drugstore you can find the Aussie products often on offer so I took home with me the Frizz Remedy and the Heat Remedy ones. I have to say I like them both but for my coarse african type hair, the Heat Remedy was the best one. It feel like butter the very moment it touches the hair. After just 3 minutes, brushing through is a breeze.

This mask is being great to use everytime I want my high end mask to last longer or wheneven I fancy hais masks results with 3 minutes conditioner effort. Also a good product to bring home whenever you go across the boearder, to Belgium or Germany, as they tend to have a widder range to choose from abroad.

What's your favorite drugstore hair product?

SHOP THE POST:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários