Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

MY EDITED MAKE-UP ROUTINE

By 11:50:00





Yes, the most frequently asked question finally answered for you. I posted a video about it with a tutorial on YouTube but I can imagine some of you just want to have the list of products I used so here it is.





Please understand that the most important thing is to adapt the makeup to you lifestyle and what you'll really use so there's no need for you to go around purchasing every single item I've used. Just take a good look at what you already have a add to new items to your collection as needed. Do not accumulate unused makeup as you could give it away to someone that would love it and a large collection is just not necessary when you want to achieve a great look.






One thing people always say is that they don't have time to do it, but really, when it's an everyday thing, it will take you no longer than 10 minutes to do it. 

I love it when I get a compliment on how natural my makeup looks. That's the time I always think about the number of products I wakked on to my face. It's kind of funny. 





SHOP THE POST:


You Might Also Like

0 comentários