Welcome to our website !

.........

.........

MY FAVOURITE CLEANSERS ARE BOTH L'OCCITANE

By 13:45:00


L'Occitane is for me one of those very glamorous French brands with such well-hidden gems you need to try for yourself to understand my love for it. Since our church is sutuated in Utrecht we often go into the city after service for a quick lunch or even for some needed shopping, as we can find there some of the shops and brands we don't find that easy where we live.

Walking into the city, I found the L'Occitane store and there was my chance to try their products quickly before I made the decision of purchasing them. As I was looking for some cleansers and have no special needs for my skin other than hydration, I went for the Shea Butter range.

A foaming cleanser in the morning is always my recommendation but with my sensitive skin, I am always scared it will be to dry for my skin and that's where this cleanser surprises me. It's so gentle! After being mixed with water it feels almost like you're using a kind of airy cream. So easy to use and so gentle on the skin.

Now to the cleansing oil... Well... I'm very particular about cleansing oils. They have to take ALL of my makeup off, they have to be thin in texture and need to work well with a cloth. This one does all of that and it smells amazing!!! Also very gentle and all of that, but really, I normally take my makeup off under the shower and this cleansing oil is simply perfect for that as it works better with warm water.

I don't change my skincare products all the time but I really like to nose around whenever one of my skincare products is on its last legs and I'm glad I venture a bit out so that I can find such gems in the market and tell you all about it.

SHOP THE POST:

You Might Also Like

0 comentários